Idaho Engagement Photographers// Kendra Elise Photography
Engagement Photos- They are all about Y O U and Y O U R L O V E
How to get the most out of your engagement session
Ok so let’s talk about what to expect at your engagement session. Here are a few tips to get the best engagement photos possible
1) Location Now, don’t get too hung up on finding the most epic cliff views… Think about where you and your fiancé love. Where is your favorite spot, or first date location? Choosing a place that has sentimental value is far more important then that killer view, I promise.
2) Be You If Jeans and a t-shirt are your vibe, go with it! But consider adding a pop of color or a bold necklace. I always suggest bringing an alternate outfit. I often tell my clients one casual look and one date night look! Flowing dresses photograph incredibly well and often times its a great time to try out a similar aesthetic as your wedding day. I want you want to feel comfortable & confident, too.
3) Consider Time I always suggest 2 hours. This includes outfit changes, moving around to different locations if needed & grabbing that soft ethereal sunset light.
4) Have FUN! This is a great time to really love on each other, laugh, tell jokes! Heck even bring some bubbly & celebrate.
5) To prop or not to prop, that is the question. Well I strongly suggest to back away from the pinterest board and think about what makes your relationship unique. Do you play guitar, have the cutest dog in the world? Or collect vintage cars? Then props are a good idea but being in love is always always more than enough!