It’s Earth Day today so I wanted to share a few Eco-Friendly Wedding Ideas
- Think Local: Add seasonal florals from your local farm or ask your wedding florist for what is currently available to them in your area
- Consider Waste: Weddings produce a lot of waste. Consider using real dishware or plant based disposable plates, cups, + silverware.
- Centerpieces: Opt for living centerpieces to add romance, greenery and an easy wedding favor for guests. Planning rosemary in cute pots is a great way to reduce waste.
- Linens: Lots of amazing small businesses now offer plant dyed table cloths, floral ribbon and much more. It adds an incredible touch of texture and organic feel. One of my favorite stores is Silk + Willow
- Drink Local: Celebrate your local area by buying your favorite local beer or wine to share with guests. Not only does it reduce in shipping emissions it also supports a local small business! My favorite Idaho winery is Cinder Winery